General (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Cost of Obamacare - A Moving Target

Report: Obamacare Hides $50 Billion in Annual Costs, Newsmax Sixteen months after PPACA was signed into law (23 March 2010, a domestic day…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Aug 10, 2011

We can fix stupid in the next 4 years - relect no one - clean house

A candidate has to do this:   Max 2 terms in federal government- no benefits Flat tax starting in 2013 Balance our check book by 2022 Cut g…

Started by John Boyer

0 Aug 9, 2011

THIS IS A REMINDER TO COME TO THE FREEDOM RALLY.

THIS IS A REMINDER TO COME TO THE FREEDOM RALLY.  We want to have as many people there as possible.  So please  call at least 5 people and…

Started by Michael Short

0 Jun 29, 2011

Suggestions: Music events to reach more young Patriots

Salutations, Please allow me to start with why I posted here; I really wasn't sure how to reach interested parties... please read on.  I jo…

Started by Robert Morgan

1 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Bert Bergland

An Unscientific Poll: Gov Hickenlooper's 1st 3 Mos

I saw this in the Denver Business Journal today. They often post interesting polls, although the sampling is never represented as being sci…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Apr 12, 2011

NJ Dem. Senator Lautenburg's Shocking Comment: Tea Partiers ‘Don’t Deserve the Freedoms That are in the Constitution’

Dem. Senator’s Shocking Comment: Tea Partiers ‘Don’t Deserve the Freedoms That are in the Constitution’

Started by Patriotic Pig

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Denise Denny

Universal Health Care for Colorado

The Denver Business Journal is running another plebiscite, precipitated by the action of numerous (but all Dem) state Representatives and S…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Mar 3, 2011

TeaPartyPatriots.org Founders Martin and Meckler Interviewed (Podcast)

Click on the item attached to this brief description to listen to Hour 1 of the Hugh Hewitt Show, 25 February 2011. Hewitt broadcast his th…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Feb 26, 2011

Townhall Meetings to Become Ground Zero

In an article from The Hill ("Liberals to stage Tea Party-like revolts against Republican spending cuts", 24 February 2011), Alexander Bolt…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Feb 25, 2011

TPP American Policy Summit, PHX, Februay 2011

If you wish you could attend the innaugural Tea party Patriots American Policy Summit, 25-27 February, but you cannot travel to Phoenix for…

Started by Lisa G Spear

2 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Lisa G Spear

RSS

© 2017   Created by Regina Thomson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

});