General (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New State GOP Leadership

With Dick Wadhams' decision not to stand for Colorado GOP chair, several more people have come forward to run for the position. Now, unders…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Feb 11, 2011

Campaign for US Senate (CO) Has Begun

Has anyone else noticed how much Sen Mark Udall has been in the news lately? First it was the kumbaya moment for the SOTU. Then he's got hi…

Started by Lisa G Spear

1 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Michael Short

Tea Party Patrots Denver would like to thank our friends at the 9/12 Loveland Project for this information

TPPD would like to thank our friends at the 9/12 Loveland Project for providing this information. Please let them know that you ap…

Started by Michael Short

0 Feb 3, 2011

Fed Judge in Fla Declares ObamaCare Unconstitutional in Total

I am wondering as I see this headline come across my email inbox: Will this change the mission of TPPD? Washington Examiner: ObamaCare Unco…

Started by Lisa G Spear

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Bonnie D. Roerig-Konzak

Gallup Poll: 71% Want GOP to Adopt Tea Party Ideas

I wasn't contacted by Gallup. But, I would have to say that I want ALL parties to adopt Tea Party ideas: governmental fiscal restraint; Con…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Jan 31, 2011

You'll Want to Read This

Good afternoon, everyone ~~ Just read this posting on Human Events On Line. Reference is made to the Tea Party Patriots. See what you think…

Started by Bonnie D. Roerig-Konzak

0 Jan 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tea Party -- You're Still Making Waves

Happy Birthday, Tea Party -- You're Still Making Waves By Joel Miller Published December 16, 2010 | FoxNews.com   There are taxes, regu…

Started by Patriotic Pig

0 Dec 16, 2010

What do some Democrats think about Obama?

Thank you again for making time to meet with me.  Oh, I should be apologizing to you on having to cancel last time.  The campaign work is p…

Started by Michael Short

0 Oct 28, 2010

Question and responses from Ryan Frazier at the Arvada meeting

What is Ryan’s position on term limits? Ryan says that he is open to term limits, as long as they apply to everyone, but he would like to t…

Started by Michael Short

0 Oct 6, 2010

Tea Party has gone GLOBAL

Check it out. Our friends down under have joined us! http://www.austeaparty.com.au/index.html Stuart

Started by Patriotic Pig

0 Sep 17, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Regina Thomson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

});