Priorities Conservative (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6th Graders pray at Mosque on Field Trip

I have been looking at terrorism closely since 9/11.  Cultural Jihad IS a threat to our Liberty !!  Europeans are now asking, "What have we…

Started by Mark M.

3 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kay Martin

Food for Thought for Us and the Government. A quote from Abraham lincoln

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thift. You cannot strengthen the weak by weaking the strong. You cannot help the wage ear…

Started by Michael Short

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Dennis L. Lisby

Why the Right Fears Transforming America--and the Left Seeks It

Why the Right Fears Transforming America -- and the Left Seeks It Tuesday, September 07, 2010  by Dennis Prager The giveaway regarding pr…

Started by Sally Banghart

0 Sep 7, 2010

CONSTITUTIONAL???

Obama Attacks AZ - With UN Amnesty Plan UN Human Rights Council To Decide On The Measures It Would Take In Case of "Persistent Non-coop…

Started by Michael Short

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Patriotic Pig

The New Dr Suess

I do not like this Uncle Sam,  I do not like his health care scam. I do not like these dirty crooks,  or how they lie and coo…

Started by Michael D. Kraemer

0 Aug 29, 2010

GOP vs. Dems Who's Best for the Economy

The choice for voters in this year's fierce fight for congressional control will come down to a single question: Which political party -- D…

0 Aug 29, 2010

Tax increases January 2011

Subject: This is Going to Be So Difficult for all of us In just four months, on January 1, 2011, the largest tax hikes in the history of Am…

1 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Michael Short

Obama Care - Why We Need to Repeal It

Hey Tea Partiers -I wanted to share a good opinion piece which outlines the problems with the ObamaCare bill passed earlier this year.  Man…

Started by Peter Boddie

0 Aug 18, 2010

Conservative Priorities

Speak up. Advocate conservative values and free market capitalism.   The USA is a Constitutional Republic. That concept created a free…

Started by Patriotic Pig

0 Aug 11, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Regina Thomson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

});