Priorities Conservative (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ACTION ITEM: Feinstein Firearms Legislation

Please go to the VIDEO area of this page and view the video posted by Denise Denny (MAC Assault Weapons Ban), watch it, and take the action…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Dec 31, 2012

Agenda 21 pamphlet to share

"I wanted to send this email to you as soon as this document became available to me via another patriot friend.  Please review same and sta…

Started by Denise Denny

0 Dec 14, 2012

Grassroots Radio podcast with Professor Rob Natelson

Grassroots Radio Colorado Podcast libertycast.net http://grrc.podomatic.com/enclosure/2012-12-10T21_09_53-08_00.mp3 Ken Clark and Jason Wor…

Started by Denise Denny

0 Dec 10, 2012

National Tea Party Patriots Newsletter - Six Blogs You Should Visit Today

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=378811b3c052d40a005861416&id=09e3207929&e=80a12424b9

Started by Denise Denny

1 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Denise Denny

The End of Freedom of Expression in the West. 'Silent Conquest' a film documenting Islamist threats to freedom of speech

Notice Published November 8, 2012 Notice Published November 8, 2012 After a successful online pre-election screening, 'Silent Conquest'…

Started by Denise Denny

0 Nov 8, 2012

Globalists Everywhere!

You ever get that feeling that nothing seems to change in public policy. There's a legitimate reason you feel this way. Check it out: 'They…

Started by Kim R. Grice

1 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Kim R. Grice

Paul Ryan VP Choice

Hi, everyone, it's been a while since I posted here, but I just had to stop by and get your response to Paul's acceptance speech. He was so…

Started by Bonnie D. Roerig-Konzak

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Michael D. Kraemer

Rush to Judgement as a Community Reels from the Horror

Fellow Patriots, I'm sure many thoughts and prayers join mine for the families who have lost their loved ones, the wounded and all affected…

Started by Denise Denny

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by GuitarMark Shep

Colorado Statesman Articles re: Western Conservative Summit

Am I the only one who thinks the author has an ax to grind? Conservatives Revved Up at Summit, Colorado Statesman, 6 July 2012 . . . Dutch…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Jul 8, 2012

"America: Exceptional or Nothing Special?'

Happy Independence Day, Fellow Patriots! 'America: Exceptional or Nothing Special?', a blog posted on My Colorado View by author, Joy Overb…

Started by Denise Denny

0 Jul 4, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Regina Thomson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

});